Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Several years of confirmed experience in consultancy and/or business analysis
- Min. 5-year experience in IT business analysis
- High accountability to work independently assuring excellent client service
- Proficiency in UML and BPMN
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate business needs, analysis' results and provide practical recommendations for product enhancements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Very good command of English language, both oral and written
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in data analysis (data mining, big data)
- Experience in user interface design (including UI sketching tools).
What duties will help you grow?
You will be responsible to support growth function within Data Analytics delivery for international customers. You will work with experienced IT and business specialists in an international team based on the agile approach. You will have an opportunity to develop yourself in Requirements Engineering, Software & Services Functional Design, Analytical Modelling and Data Analytics.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Gathering, analysing, and documenting requirements
- Analysing sophisticated business objectives and requirements to design and implement solutions using agreed standard methodologies
- Document solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Designing use cases, preparing functional and non-functional specifications
- Translating requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance conditions
- Daily communication with involved parties to ensure that business needs and requirements are understandable and goals achievable
- Validating functional software deliveries against stakeholder requirements
- Playing an active part in the product’s lifecycle management to ensure that business requirements are constantly being met
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.