Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic technical analyst to join our IT Team and engage in projects for the Digital area.
You will be part of a highly motived IT team who will work closely with the other IT team members and our solution suppliers, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Your role will be to:
- Requests, defines, analyzes, realizes the design and documents the requirements and technical specifications for new projects as well as for the extension of the functionalities of the existing solutions, thus supporting the reporting and analysis processes.
- Interact with business lines and suppliers in order to identify solutions for business requirements and to identify the impact of changes on existing functionalities.
- Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations.
- Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment.
- Assess and manage risks and dependencies with other tasks until completion.
- Elaborate and agree upon the acceptance criteria with all involved stakeholders.
- Establish and review the business testing scenarios and procedures and act as a QA during the testing process whenever needed.
- Act as mediator between the development team from supplier and stakeholders with regards to clarifying the business needs and solutions throughout the entire implementation process.
- Provide training and support for new team members and colleagues from the Support Team.
- Deliver progress reports to the IT Manager whenever needed.
- Keep up to date the Knowledge Base documentation and processes.
We would be delighted to see that you
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis.
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Visio).
- Have SQL programming and database design skills (SQL – MS SQL Server).
- Are familiar with application server, integration and database technologies.
- Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas.
- Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes.
- Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress.
- Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues.
Nice to have:
- Have knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. Charisma ERP).
- Have knowledge of UI terminology related to web based and desktop applications.
- Have relevant experience in similar position and/or in a financial institution (is a plus).
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.