• Broad technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure. Deeper knowledge in at least one of the areas Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Cyber Security (e.g. IAM Solutions) or End-User is an advantage
• At least three years’ experience in working as an IT infrastructure architect
• Strong consulting and business development skills
• Experience in evaluating, planning and implementing technical infrastructure solutions
• Fluent Swedish and English – oral and written
• University/college degree in relevant field or equivalent knowledge acquired through experience
• Relevant infrastructure certification, such as TOGAF
• Experience of DevOps is an advantage
Capgemini is a responsive organization that monitors you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person.
Do you want to immerse yourself in a particular area or grow into a new role? We have a clear competence development model, which in combination with education and certification enables you to develop your career with us.
We offer the best of two worlds – global muscles locally based in Swedish business life, in a familiar community. Together we got skills that few others can match!
In addition to pay, we also offer bonus programs, private health care insurance, pension plan and an annually wellness contribution.
Your application must contain your resume, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Name: Claes Bystedt
Phone: +46 853685346
Name: Moa Tollstam
Phone: +46 761115445
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now