Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
We will contact selected candidates only.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for:
An IT Architect or SME, experienced in architecture and implementations of enterprise scale digital Enterprise conferencing and connected/digital office technologies solutions in following areas:
- Network technologies (Aruba, Cisco) and security (IoT security will be an asset).
- Unified communication solutions, audio/video conferencing technologies and supporting equipment (Polycom, Lenovo, Logitech, Teams).
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies (including but not exclusively Windows Server/VMware/Azure/AWS)
What will you do?
As an Architect for out digital workplace offering you will
- Conduct research on emerging market trends and technologies, work with new vendors and partners to update existing offers and create new ones
- Develop and maintain a high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical customer IT architecture for the offerings and individual bids
- Participate in demos for perspective and current customers, using our Digital Workplace Living Lab in Kraków and similar facilities located in Capgemini Applied Innovation Labs across the world.
- Create individual bid responses and present them during the sales meetings (both remotely and on client premises)
- Participate in vendor and market events to present Capgemini offering and align with the vendor product and market strategy.
- Work with teams of experts in the following areas to create end2end solutions
- User Experience – creation of personas, managing user centric designs, functional testing
- Digital Adoption – gamification and user adoption design
- Bot Developers – development and training of the chatbots
- Portfolio Leaders – creation and updates of the Capgemini portfolio/offers
Examples of actual projects/events in Digital Workplace area
- Inclusion of Digital Adoption campaign (gamification, communication, user experience research and trainings) for a global customer in a multi-technology and geography transformation.
- Design and deployment of 100+ Smart Conference Rooms including Lenovo Hubs 500, Logitech Rally and Poly Studio AV equipment, IoT sensors and integrated workflows to drive the room automation.
- Speaker role in Geek Girl Carrots hackathons
- Assessment of WiFi Network Experience
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing