Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 1,600 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
An ISMS Manager co-ordinates information security across EE GDC and is a conduit between different departments within the organization to ensure their input feeds into the ISMS: Legal, Human Resources, Facilities, IT Teams, DR Teams.
Working in this position you would be responsible for:
- Risk assessment maintenance.
- Chairing Security Forum and management review meetings.
- Tracking incidents and their resolutions.
- Document control and security record keeping.
- Staff training coordination.
- Coordinating internal audits.
- Hosting external audits.
What’ll make You special:
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005 standards and CoBIT framework.
- Knowledgeable about the ISMS.
- Knowledge of Capgemini Policies and Standards.
- CISM, CISSP, CISA certified or training completed or equivalent experience.
- Very good command of English language (C1).
- Effective communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.