Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- If you are the right person for this opportunity, you will have min. 2 years of experience in Irish payroll on an individual position;
- End2end in Payroll area experience will be a strong asset;
- Knowledge of process-specific systems/tools such as case management system, i.e. Zendesk, but also SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle and document management systems would be advantageous;
- Meeting challenging deadlines and balancing multiple priorities;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Proven understanding of core payroll and operational processes;
- Skillful at MS Office – especially MS Excel, pivot tables, vlookup etc;
- Good work organization and excellent analytical skills;
- Communicate in a way that others grasp.
What duties will help you grow?
- Act as a process lead and spread your knowledge within this area among another team members; Organize payroll training sessions internally and cross teams;
- Execute day-to-day processes such as data entry and corrections, mass uploads, reversals; Run data input controls; Set up tax and deductions; Process payroll requests as well as client’s queries and escalations in a timely manner;
- Improve and develop the process you are responsible for; Maintain payroll information up to date;
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to payroll area;
- Provide clarification of payroll policies and procedures when needed;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).