- The candidate will have more than 3 years of experience as a Support Engineer in the Telecommunications Industry, and good knowledge on the skills required;
- Strong Knowledge on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, 3G/UMTS, SS7 and LTE (NB-IoT preferred);
- Strong Knowledge in network protocol and infrastructure;
- Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting on EPC Network nodes, including MME, MCC, PGW, SGW;
- Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting over the global network elements on Common Subscriber Database (CSDB) including HLR, HSS, Provisioning Gate and CUDB;
- Good Knowledge on OS Unix and shell scripting is a plus;
- Good Knowledge of English language both written and spoken;
- Willingness to perform night activities, and to take part in the team on-call rotations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interaction in stressful situations;
- Profile with good growth capability and proactive approach.
Be a part of a Second Line Support team that:
- Troubleshoots all sorts of problems that occur in the core part of Telecom Networks, starting from subscriber issues, software problems, performance degradations, on different equipment and platforms;
- Uses a trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
- Strictly follows the SLAs, by proving timely and professional support to our customers;
- Performs on-call for 24/7 support in case of emergencies.