– Good Knowledge on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, 3G/UMTS, SS7 and LTE (NB-IoT preferred);
– Good Knowledge on VAS elements as SMSC;
– Good Knowledge in network protocol and infrastructure;
– Good Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting over the global network elements on Common; Subscriber Database (CSDB) including HLR, HSS, Provisioning Gate and CUDB;
– Good Knowledge on OS Unix and shell scripting;
– Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken;
– Willingness to work in call shifts and to perform night activities.
– Troubleshoot all sorts of problems that occur in the core part of telecom networks, starting from subscriber issues, software problems, performance degradations, on different equipment and platforms;
– Interact with First Level Support teams, Engineering and Development teams as well as teams from different vendors, to ensure the normal functionality of all provided services, as well as a quick resolution of all problems that may arise.;
– Be involved in the Change Management process, which involves the preparation of necessary documentation and procedures, as well as the implementation of various changes that need to be performed on the network;
– Perform daily/weekly/monthly health checks on various platforms and systems and provide customer reports based on the information obtained;
– Use a trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
– Strictly follow the SLAs, by proving timely and professional support to our customers;
– Perform on-call for 24/7 support in case of emergencies.