Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- The candidate will have more than 3 years of experience as a Support Engineer in the Telecommunications Industry, and good knowledge on the skills required;
- Strong Knowledge on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, 3G/UMTS, SS7 and LTE (NB-IoT preferred);
- Strong Knowledge in network protocol and infrastructure;
- Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting on EPC Network nodes, including MME, MCC, PGW, SGW;
- Strong Knowledge and experience on troubleshooting over the global network elements on Common Subscriber Database (CSDB) including HLR, HSS, Provisioning Gate and CUDB;
- Good Knowledge on OS Unix and shell scripting is a plus;
- Good Knowledge of English language both written and spoken;
- Willingness to perform night activities, and to take part in the team on-call rotations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interaction in stressful situations;
- Profile with good growth capability and proactive approach.
Be a part of a Second Line Support team that:
- Troubleshoots all sorts of problems that occur in the core part of Telecom Networks, starting from subscriber issues, software problems, performance degradations, on different equipment and platforms;
- Uses a trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
- Strictly follows the SLAs, by proving timely and professional support to our customers;
- Performs on-call for 24/7 support in case of emergencies.
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
Continous learning and improvement activities;
Dynamic, international working environment;
Long term career development programs.