IOS Developer_3 to 10 Years_Pune
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & 2 Passport size photograph while coming for the interview
- Familiar with XCode with Objective C building Native Apps
- Multithreading, OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, Design Pattern, Data Structures
- Auto Layout
- Source code management knowledge like GIT. (Branching and Code Merge)
- Should have good knowledge of SQLite database and Core Data
- Unit testing frameworks knowledge and ability to create unit test cases.
- Knowledge on CI & CD tools.
- Experience in working projects on agile methodology
- Experience on web service integration, API Handling (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong OO design, design patterns and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Experience on cross platform technologies like ReactNative, Xamarin, Ionic etc.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Preferred to have released applications on iTunes before.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of development using web technologies
Primary Skill: iOS, Objective-c, Swift
Experience: 3 to 10 Years