With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsiblities & Requirements
- Examining source code of applications for:
- Best practices
- Open source software
- AUDI Coding standards
- Security standards
- Deploy applications on iOS market place following deployment guidelines (4 markets in total)
- Issues programming defects and follow up until fixing of error
- Install applications on device and make sure they can run
This is a great opportunity to experience the entire iOS stack and technologies since there are many application which will go through review, with all existing technologies and devices.
- 1-3 years experience in C, SWIFT and/or Objective-C programming.
- Basic understanding of Java
- Knowledge of hybrid and native applications
- Understanding how Apple store and Google play function.
- Coding standards best practice
- Following development guidelines
- Be able to argument why the code is not good enough
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).