- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Proficient with Swift Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- IOS Development
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI UX standards
- Continuous Integration