With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: IOS Developer
Location: Houston, TX
- Strong knowledge of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience on automation unit testing Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOs applications to back end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles patterns and best practices Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications A knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.