Invoice & Revenue | 4 to 6 years | Pune
- Strong hold on the invoicing and review of Accounts Receivable to maximize cash collection.
- End to end responsibility of Budgeting, Involve in the preparation of the Invoices based on allocated region.
- Compilation of IFRS15 requirements and Timely preparation of monthly reports associated with the month closing activities.
- Analysis of major WIP/ (BIA) for respective customers and find out the reason to close it.
- Analysing revenue and associated KPI’s on a monthly basis to ensure zero leakage and optimization wherever possible.
- Understanding systems so as to minimize invoices/ Revenue related issues.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as per requests from the management.
- Involve in the month end activities related to Revenue.
- Invoicing and Revenue.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
- Accounting standard for revenue recognition Compliant with Process, Tax and Audit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work on global model.
September 7, 2021