Initial receipt and processing of incoming invoices, with initial problem identification.
As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective customer service to the client. Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision. Deepening knowledge in one process or more.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Is responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
• Receive and Scan Documents
• Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
• Perform Pre-Process-Electronic
• Perform E-invoicing (EIPP)
• Process PO Invoices
• Process Non-PO Invoices
• Process ERS Invoices
• Archive and Retrieve Documents
• Perform Pre-Process Claim
Any Commerce Graduate (B.Com/M.com/MBA/BBA)
Flexible to work in shifts 24*7