You strive for an excellent university degree and you are looking for an exciting professional challenges? With a steep learning curve and excellent career opportunities? Join us and we`ll help you to grow as a professional consultant
At Capgemini Invent you can expect highly interesting challenges in an environment that is characterized by competence, responsibility and genuine passion for the cause. The knowledge you have gained during your studies or in your first internships can be applied during exciting projects. During a period of 3-6 months, all year round, you will become a full team member on one of our projects for a top European company. Depending on your background, we will offer you a custom growth path in Digital Transformation domain – you can be focusing more on the organizational, financial, or data science aspect of a client journey. For the best, upon completing the internship, we may offer long-term positions.
What do you need to start?
- You are currently in your (at least 3rd semester) Bachelor or Master studies with Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, IT, Finance focus (or related) as well as above-average academic performance. We’re purposefully trying not to restrict ourselves to specific domains, because we’re looking for people with potential to grow. If you’re ambitious and a strong learner – you can be one of us!
- You have gained first practical experience relating to digital transformation in the context of internships, a working student position or in commercial / technical training
- You enjoy combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work
- Teamwork and communication are important to you. You thrive in a team and are open to new perspectives
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills as well as good MS Office knowledge
- At least basic Python and SQL coding skills
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
Bring to life what’s next
- You will work as a team member across various industry sectors and will support projects of our consulting teams
- Getting to know the consultant skills set and our methods, you will learn to efficiently linking of processes between business, strategy and IT
- At the side of experienced colleagues, you will take on responsibility at an early stage and develop yourself further:
- Takeover of small, self-responsible (sub)projects
- Participation in data acquisition and analysis as well as information procurement
- Preparation and implementation of workshops with our customers
- …and much more!
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, IBM, Harvard Business Publishing, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- You will work in close contact with experienced colleagues who will help you to grow as a professional
A lot of benefits:
- Location-independent work, home office possibilities
- Transparent career prospects and training opportunities within a global network of experts
- Innovative strategy projects and international teams around digital transformation
- Successful growth in digital topics as well as plenty of room for personal initiative
- Flexible work schedule (part-time work) available
Who are we?
Capgemini Invent is the global consulting unit of the Capgemini Group for Digital Innovation and Transformation. We help CxOs plan and shape the future of their businesses. The team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with in-depth industry expertise to develop new digital solutions and the business models of the future. Capgemini Invent employs more than 7,000 people at more than 30 locations and 25 creative studios worldwide.
The advertised vacancy is to be filled all year round.
- Entry date: by arrangement
- Duration: 3-6 months
Our recruiting team will coordinate your previous experience and your skills with our current project situation and will find the ideal position for you.
Your application for the internship must include an CV. Reference letters will be a plus.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.