Who you’ll be working with
Want to join an ambitious and creative internal communications team where we put people at the heart of everything we do? We are looking for an internal communications business partner to join our team based in Telford. The work is varied, challenging and the pace is fast. Our team culture is open and supportive, we work hard and like to have fun too. There is also plenty of opportunity to learn and develop as an internal communications professional.
The focus of your role
Reporting to the Lead Internal Communications Business Partner, you will work with a team of business partners supporting key stakeholders across the business. Using your excellent writing skills and a love for creating good content, you will deliver a mixture of BAU communications and campaigns that willinform, motivate and engage our employees. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and take on a role with more responsibility.
What you’ll bring
- Preferably 1-2 years’ Experience of working in internal communications in a corporate environment
- Exceptional writing skills with ability to discern key messages and distil complex business messages into audience-specific communications
- Integrated communications planning and execution expertise including measurement and evaluation of campaigns
- Knowledge of emerging social media tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to work confidently with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with ability to work quickly in a changing environment and to tight deadlines
- A creative, innovative and inquisitive approach to work
- Excellent listening, team working and communication skills
- A self-motivated and collaborative individual with an interest in technology and digital trends
- A relevant professional qualification is desirable
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.