A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-
Summer Intern Role
The Summer Internship provides participants the opportunity to learn about life as a consultant at Capgemini through daily hands on work in the following areas:
- Project Work – Interns will be an active member of a team delivering a specific project. The work will reflect the phases of the project lifecycle and expose Interns to typical activities and deliverables.
- Training and Mentoring– Interns will be an integral part of an environment that broadens functional, technical and interpersonal skills, as well as deepens knowledge of the Financial Services Industry. This will be achieved through in class, on the job training, and mentoring from experienced Capgemini colleagues.
- Networking and Team Building – Interns will get to know each other, as well as our consultants, in an informal setting through several Intern social and team building events.
Capgemini is looking for students with the following qualifications:
- Candidates completing bachelor’s degree in Spring 2020
- Computer Science related major, with strong academic results
- Knowledge of basic programming principles is required.
- Experience with object-oriented programming is preferred.
- Experience with XML and SQL is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical/ problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Desire to learn more about consulting and about working at Capgemini
- A team player
Location: Capgemini Columbia, SC Office: 2142 Boyce Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Duration: 6/3/19 to 7/31/19
Compensation: $20 / hour