• The ability to understand complex technical information;
• Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing informatics systems;
• SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc);
• Enterprise Technologies knowledge (J2EE) and Messaging Systems and WebServices (JMS – Java, MQ – IBM, MSMQ – Microsoft);
• Knowledge of developing processes (here are included the best practices and design models).
• Knowledge of integration;
• Enterprise architecture;
• Security – SSL, WS-Security.
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics;
• Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case);
• Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc;
• Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimationregarding the technical solution;
• Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creationand maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems;
• Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers;
• Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
• Continous learning and improvement activities;
• Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension,
• Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
• Dynamic, international working environment;
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
• Play areas and team building activities;
• Long term career development programs.