We are hiring for NetApp Intellisnap (SnapProtect) with 6-9 years for Bangalore
Primary Skill. NetApp SnapProtect
Secondary Skill. NetApp NAS and Block Series
Mandatory SnapProtect skill:
• Knowledge of NDMP, CAB Operations, NAS Subclients, Scheduling storage policies, Network Management Console, Operation Manager, Open Systems.
• Handle and lead backups and restore with SnapProtect, including using CommCell Console, CommServe, MediaAgent and iDataAgent, including tape and snapshots.
• Troubleshooting of backup failure issues.
• Manage and set storage data retention, streams, deduplication policies for VMware, Windows and Unix OS.
• Applying best practices for administering the SnapProtect Solution
• Identify bugs and fix it through service packs
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Should have sound experience in providing L2/L3 Storage Management and support on NetApp storage.
• Should have sound experience in managing Fabric switches (Cisco MDS & Brocade)
• Good knowledge on NFS, ISCSI, FCP protocols.
• Good knowledge of multistore environment.
• Perform various activities on NetApp (allocation, de-allocation, migration) in NAS and SAN environment.
• Work experience/very good knowledge on snapdrives, protection manager, SnapManager preferably SM SAP , SMO, SnapCreator, SMVI, OSSV
• Good Knowledge administration of Operations Manager
• Data ONTAP, CIFS, NFS, Disk technologies, RAID Levels
• TCP/IP, UDP/IP and Network Configuration of NAS
• iSCSI, FCIP and SAN Connectivity of NetApp, Other NAS disks and tape devices
• NDMP Configuration on NAS
• NAS High availability and Clustering
Other Preferred Skills:
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Solaris, AIX and Wintel Operating Systems – NAS /SAN device configuration
• Knowledge on FAS Series / N series
Job Location : Bangalore/ Mumbai
Experience : 6-9 years
Thanks & Regrads