Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, we have a 7,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Intelligent Process Excellence sits in the Intelligent Industry Capability Unit. We foster synergies between the Digital and Engineering worlds to help any company build intelligent products, operations and services at scale with digital inside everything, digital continuity throughout lifecycle and digital convergence with its ecosystem.
The demands of our clients are ever-increasing, with a continued view of improving operations and sustaining that development. They look to us to provide the expertise and guidance to be their trusted partner for their operational transformational needs, whilst delivering excellence across their value chains, ensuring programmes are delivered effectively and drive out efficiency at all levels.
Our work is focussed on the future operations of our clients, creating business value through process optimisation or future strategy across our key sectors and capability areas. All organisations are going through a period of dramatic change and we have an important role to play.
We are looking for people that are motivated and want to be part of this change.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
We are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful process excellence consultants who are already delivering transformation projects with a number of major UK and international organisations, across a range of sectors. To drive both our growth and continued delivery success, we need more manager-level consultants to lead projects and programmes, hone our offerings, and develop our junior talent. Our managers bring to bear vast breadth and depth of experience of designing and leading process excellence programmes, and the ability to lead large teams in complex client environments.
You will help our clients identify and deliver opportunities to digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven process improvement solutions. The role involves the delivery of leading-edge operational excellence, process optimisation and digital solutions, across various sectors. As a Managing Consultant or Senior Manager, you will manage a project and lead a team of consultants and client staff within a broader programme. You will lead experienced delivery teams, helping clients to realise benefits and transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes. You will manage consultants from a range of Capgemini practices to drive positive outcomes, while managing senior client stakeholders.
You will bring insights and knowledge of process transformation, Lean delivery, automation, and/or process mining to enhance our client offerings, to enable effective delivery, coaching of the client, and development of junior consultants.
You will be working closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally-enabled customer experiences. You will actively promote Capgemini and Capgemini Invent within the client environment, support client/market business development and internal activities that develop our consulting practice and our people.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using tools and capabilities such as our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You’re a strategic thinker and will bring experience in process excellence and implementation, with a passion of working collaboratively with clients to drive efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement. You may already be a consultant, or you may be working within a change function or improvement team within a large organisation. In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes:
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following:
- Ability to understand and design business processes and operations
- Identification of improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiency
- Experience of business development and commercial levers and processes
- Design and delivery of performance/process improvement initiatives across the end-to-end value chain
- Leading in both Agile and Waterfall delivery approaches to provide sustained results.
- Logical, analytical and structured thinking with strong relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups
- Analysing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured and compelling manner
- Managing operation transformation/continuous improvement projects or programmes
- Managing medium-large sized teams to deliver tangible positive outcomes
- A strong awareness, experience and thought leadership of process optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean Six Sigma
- A strong awareness and/or experience in RPA and process mining
- Understanding and/or experience of Business Analysis techniques would also be advantageous
- Experience of delivering in an Agile / Scaled Agile environment would also be advantageous
- Identification and scoping of business opportunities, backed with sound commercial acumen
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a fast-paced project environment
- You will have the knowledge and gravitas to lead a team and engage with client leadership teams on process excellence and continuous improvement specific subjects
- Possess a digital mindset and an interest in innovation to enable added value
- You will enjoy working and leading in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop, with a passion for developing talent
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing direction, shifting priorities or ambiguity
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues
- You’ll have a track record of successful delivery within projects or programmes working alongside other parties
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Whilst you will have London or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/