Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Intelligent Process Excellence sits in the Intelligent Industry Capability Unit. We foster synergies between the Digital and Engineering worlds to help any company build intelligent products, operations and services at scale with digital inside everything, digital continuity throughout lifecycle and digital convergence with its ecosystem.
The demands of our clients are ever-increasing, with a continued view of improving operations and sustaining that development. They look to us to provide the expertise and guidance to be their trusted partner for their operational transformational needs, whilst delivering excellence across their value chains, ensuring programmes are delivered effectively and drive out efficiency at all levels.
Our work is focussed on the future operations of our clients, creating business value through process optimisation or future strategy across our key sectors and capability areas. All organisations are going through a period of dramatic change and we have an important role to play.
We are looking for people that are motivated and want to be part of this change.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
We are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful process excellence consultants who are already delivering transformation projects with a number of major UK and international organisations, across a range of sectors. Our consultants bring to bear vast process excellence experience, a strong business improvement skillset, an understanding of technology, and a highly collaborative approach. They drive delivery as part of multi-disciplinary squad, or leading a small team. We need more talented people like them to join us.
You will help our clients identify and deliver opportunities to digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven process improvement solutions. The role involves the delivery of leading-edge operational excellence, process optimisation and digital solutions, across various sectors. You will form part of an experienced and flexible project delivery team, helping clients to realise benefits and transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes. You will bring insights and knowledge of process transformation, Lean delivery, automation, and/or process mining to enhance our client offerings.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using tools and capabilities such as our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
ou’ll bring experience in process excellence and implementation, with a passion of working collaboratively with clients to drive efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement. You may already be a consultant, or you may be working within a change function or improvement team within a large organisation. In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes:
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following:
- Ability to map and understand business processes and operations.
- Identification of improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiency.
- Design and delivery of performance/process improvement initiatives across the end-to-end value chain
- A logical, analytical and structured thinker with strong relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups.
- Analysing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured and compelling manner
- Managing and/or delivering operation transformation/continuous improvement projects or streams of work
- Managing and/or delivering in small to medium sized teams to deliver tangible positive outcomes
- A strong awareness and experience of process optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean Six Sigma.
- A strong awareness and/or experience in RPA and process mining.
- Understanding and/or experience of Business Analysis techniques would also be advantageous.
- Experience of delivering in an Agile / Scaled Agile environment would also be advantageous.
- Identification and scoping of business opportunities, backed with sound commercial acumen.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a fast-paced project environment
- You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of project and client staff up to a senior level on process excellence and continuous improvement specific subjects
- Possess a digital mindset and an interest in innovation to enable added value
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop. You may have personal team lead / management experience, but this is not essential
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues
- You’ll have a track record of successful delivery within projects or programmes working alongside other parties
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Whilst you will have London or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/