Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Business process related experience: at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Business Process reengineering / transformation approach
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology
- Project and change management experience
- Lean/Six Sigma trained
- Experience in client facing roles: workshop facilitation
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
What duties will help you grow?
- Resourcing the project with collaboration with Staffing Partner
- Approval of Automation Solutions Architecture.
- Product ownership during the development lifecycle.
- Driving the engagement in the agile software development lifecycle
- Anticipate, identify and communicate risks and attention points to the clients
- Ensure that frameworks and methodologies are diligently executed by the project team and continuously ensure the quality of delivery as per Capgemini standards
- Define, prepare and drive project governance for the clients (project committees, steering committees etc)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).