Intelligent Automation Business Developer
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most well-known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this setup we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine the relevant intelligent automation technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning, natural language processing, and other technologies considered as AI. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck with solutions or technologies that are not getting the things done.
We are investing in our skilled team that is backed up with an ambitious growth vision and management support. Our Finnish team and Global cooperation bring together the best automation experts in our area.
Are you our next Intelligent Automation Business Developer?
Do you have experience in selling complex intelligent automaton initiatives to large customers? You could be our new Intelligent Automation Business Developer. Your job is to drive business growth by actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. You are responsible for sales of multiple intelligent automation projects and services across various Capgemini customers in Finland. You work in close cooperation with our team of leading intelligent automation experts.
You will bring
- Experience in sales and understanding of complex customer requirements
- A good level of technical understanding for being able to learn and keep up to date with what is easy and what is difficult to accomplish with today’s intelligent automation technologies
- Experience in intelligent automation project delivery: you are comfortable in listening to customer requirements, understanding them, and adapting our proposal accordingly
- Business development capabilities
- Great stakeholder and client management skills
- Competitive, results-driven attitude
- Excellent team spirit
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: as one of the most well-recognized intelligent automation partners in Finland, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest intelligent automation technologies.
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
- Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases.
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work alongside with
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter that shortly and clearly describes your motivation and strengths considering this position, and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Jaakko Lehtinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 41 501 3917