Intelligent Automation Architect (Blue Prism RPA)
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this world we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine all the relevant Intelligent Automation technologies, like Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning and chatbots. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck in solutions that do not get the things done.
We are strongly investing in our Nordic team that is backed up with an ambitious vision and management support. The Nordic Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence team brings together the best automation experts in our area. We provide expertise in customer initiatives spanning from sales support to consulting and development. We are also designing the best cooperation models for automation maintenance with our global colleagues.
We are now looking for a Blue Prism Architect or a Senior Blue Prism Developer willing to take the next step on their career. The role involves designing and delivering robotics and Intelligent Automation solutions for our clients – and typically leading the technical delivery team. We are looking for people with:
- 2-3+ years of experience in designing and developing Robotic Process Automation with Blue Prism
- Will to expand own skillsets to new RPA and Intelligent Automation technologies, or a wider role covering consulting, project management and business architecture.
- 2+ years of professional programming expertise, e.g. C#, VB and SQL. Background in test automation or working with Azure or AWS is also a positive sign.
- Get things done mentality with a social eye to work on client interfaces
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Interesting customers and cutting-edge technologies
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Option for employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Good work-life balance
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible, or latest June 7th 2019.
For more information, please contact your future manager Henri Wiik, email@example.com.