Do you want to be involved in creating the next generation of technology and building the digital future?
Are you passionate about connecting system in order to deliver value to people globally… and for some of the world’s biggest brands? We can offer you a home, a career and a chance to make a difference. Intrigued? Please read on!
As an Integrations Developer at Capgemini you will use the latest technologies in projects and assignments for and to our top level customers. You will be inspired by really competent colleagues to welcome change, strive to learn new things and be the sensei in your team!
You will be challenged to deliver with high quality and according to the business needs of demanding customers. You must continuously guide, help and enable Capgemini’s partners.
In your role you will be valued as an experienced Integrations Developer and a collaborative ninja and you will be recognized for your willingness to share your in-depth skills in leading-edge technologies.
Who you are
We are probably looking for you who understands the fundamentals of various Data Integration technologies to design and develop solutions. You are experienced from working in close collaboration with fellow solution architects and development team members.
Even though you primarily take lead in development activities you are also supporting projects collaborating with IT Architects and other initiatives in defining data exchange needs and provides a hands-on development if needed.
Other responsibilities also include:
- Organize data/information that will be exchanged in and between different IT landscapes including managing the data catalogue and defining data objects
- Support DevOps team and deliver value-based development to overcome development issues in an agile/Scrum development environment
- Expert-level coaching and support for our various stakeholders and developers
- Work with a range of stakeholders to seek, research and determine the most appropriate solutions.
Skills and experience needed
To be successful in this role we think you need to have knowledge and/or several years of experience in several of the following areas:
- Have 5-7 years of knowledge and experience of designing and developing solution architecture for integrations by analyzing integration needs
- Solid knowledge and development experience in Integration technology platforms such as Kafka, API/ Microservices, ODI, cloud integrations, MFT, SOA, Java, CI/CD development, or similar is seen as an advantage
- Have knowledge about architectural frameworks and various integration design patterns
- Have working experience in and with software development teams
- Have solid knowledge and experience in key aspects of IT software development process, including integration across solutions and IT landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Swedish
…so, APPLY NOW!