- The ability to understand complex technical information.
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems.
- SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Enterprise Technologies knowledge (J2EE) and Messaging Systems and WebServices (JMS – Java, MQ – IBM, MSMQ – Microsoft).
- Knowledge of developing processes (here are included the best practices and design models).
- Knowledge of integration.
- Enterprise architecture.
Security – SSL, WS-Security.
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics.
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case).
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimationregarding the technical solution.
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creationand maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems.
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers.
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.