About the role
- The Project Manager will be responsible to deliver complex strategic business projects for Group IT
- The successful candidate will work with all towers across Group IT to manage the successful completion of projects
- Demonstration of the understanding of wider operational context and business outcomes is a must.
- Experience in complex multi tower IT projects is highly desirable
- Executive presence and proven successful stakeholder management skills are key
- Experience in transformation and or PMI projects is highly desirable
- Define clear scope of a complex business focused project charter requiring alignment of business corporate function and GIT stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress using project management tools
- Manage changes to the project scope schedule costs and deliverables
- Manage dependencies cross functional workstream
- Regular reporting to Executive Steer Co and project team
- Effective stakeholder management
- Highlight risks and issues in time and build mitigation plan
- Manage multiple small and medium projects simultaneously
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience in IT project management
- Extensive understanding of Group IT environment and processes
- Proactive and self driven who can take full control of project
- High level communication skills
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Executive briefings
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Experienced in Microsoft project
- Capgemini EM certification or recognized certification on Project Management such PMP PRINCE II
What we’ll offer you
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and accelerated career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.