Job Title: Integration Lead
- Clear understanding of Common Terminologies used in the Cards Payments domain Research create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
- Perform feasibility studies logic designs detailed systems and interfaces flow diagrams and analysis of input output flow
- Required Skills Strong understanding of ASP Net C Net Webservices API SQL Server and Azure cloud migrations
- Design and implement integration solutions between custom built systems Fiserv Payment Processor and third party vendors in adherence with industry standards processes and best practices
- Design and implement high performance secure and scalable interfaces and solutions based on the business and technical requirements with NET and Microsoft Azure PaaS Services
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC OAuth 2 0 using Azure Active Directory Azure AD B2C
- 8+ years of integration/cards experience
- Functional knowledge of Cards Issuing and Payment Ecosystem
- Experience of design solution in the Cards Payments domain
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of scalable data pipelines on Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge in Azure SQL Server Azure Data Bricks Azure Data Factory Pyspark Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Experience with Git and Github
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.