The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Digital Engineering combines human centred design with modern delivery mythologies to deliver sustainable, scalable and secure enterprise digital products and solutions. We leverage deep specialisation in Microsoft, AWS and open source platforms to deliver cloud native applications and cloud integration solutions to assist clients with the digital transformation journey.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Capgemini is currently looking to recruit an Azure Integration Architect to join our ever growing and innovative Integration team. A great opportunity to be a part of expansion to showcase your knowledge and capability of Integration in the AWS space and to grow the practice with future pipelines. You will also being growing the team and identifying future growth plans and strategies. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
- Delivering, Designing and Developing Azure architecture and providing solutions to the client
- Providing technical consulting and best practice to project stakeholders to ensure alignment of strategy, architectures and utilisation
- Execute and support the integration for the business across various programmes and initiatives
- Active involvement in growing the practice through pre-sales, BD, resource planning and strategies
- Identifying talent and future growth plans to stay on top of market demands
- Managing the team and support the practice in upskilling and developing talent
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 12+ years of Architecture and Development experience of Integration and Cloud Native solutions.
- 6+ years of experience architecture, design, development, and deployment of integration solutions leveraging Azure: API Management, Logic Apps and Integration Accounts.
- Proven architecture background in delivering complex solutions, and Azure Certified Solution Architect is highly desirable.
- Experience in supporting pre-sales engagement activities, capability development, and leading project delivery.
- A solid understanding of microservice architecture and design, API Management, API design (YAML/RAML/Swagger specifications), Messaging Architecture and Orchestration, CI/CD (Azure DevOps), Containerization (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service & Azure Container Registry), and Identity & Access Management (OAUTH2, OIDC authentication and authorization flows).
- A good understanding of security frameworks and their implementation.
- Development experience with C#, .NET Core, Core SQL and No SQL Databases such as Cosmos DB Azure Table Storage is desirable.
- Experience working on projects using Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation, team leadership and client engagement skills.
- A drive for continuous learning and self-improvement.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.