A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Integration Architect
Job Type: Full Time
• Design, build, own and support high-class integrations technology in a AWS based cloud solution portfolio.
• Architect, develop and maintain APIs through their lifecycle with API management technologies and processes (including sign-up, security, throttling, access control)
• Maintain integrations in an adaptable, API preferred integration landscape that allows our solution landscape to evolve and adjust
• Plan for scalability of integration solutions, establish SLAs and integration contracts, define and analyze metrics
• Collaborate/enable IT teams (architecture, development, support) in the overall integration solutions design, delivery, support and teamwork
• Lower cost improve quality and accelerate integration development through automation practices (CI/CD, automated regression/unit testing, etc.)
• Create a reference implementation that demonstrates how all these components interact and work together.
• 10+ years' experience with engineering with recent expertise in architecting and developing API/Service centric solutions.
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with integration design patterns, architectures and integration technology beyond point-to-point integrations (publish/subscribe, orchestration, ODS, MDM)
• Experience implementing SOA using Modern Integration Patterns (Micro services, APIs, Services) and Digital technologies (Web, Mobile, Cloud) using modern technology stacks.
• Strong knowledge of various integration approaches such as micro services, messaging, queuing, API patterns, etc.
• Hands-on technical experience with enterprise service bus and API life-cycle technologies
• Knowledge of web application development using JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, JQuery, Angular and NodeJS.
• Strong ESB, API technology and unit testing experience (MUnit/NUnit)
• Knowledge of cloud computing environments and applications (AWS, Azure).
• Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal