Title: Integration and Functional BA (11782520_1129841)
Location : New York, NY (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
Business requirements elicitation Interacting with internal and external business stakeholders and Subject matter experts SME to understand their requirements needs
• Conducting interviews with business stake holders to deep dive into issues
• Conducting peer reviews of business requirements to ensure requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
• Manages and tracks status of every requirement throughout the project lifecycle
• Testing the feature system developments and preparing user manuals or guidebooks
• Work with Project teams and stake holders in prioritizing requirements based on business needs
• 6 Years IT experience
• Good Knowledge in analysing the business requirements
• Exposure to any CCM tool is an advantage
• Ability to analyze and visualize the given requirement and assess the change needed
• To be able to present written documentation with suggestions for operational improvements Good communication skills both oral and written Interpersonal and consultative skills
• Facilitation skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Identifying opportunities to improvise on various processes and operations involved in running a business project
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.