Who is Capgemini
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 40 countries. They are one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology, and Outsourcing. Above all, Capgemini is a people company— 200,000 people in North America, Europe, South America and the Asia Pacific region.
Capgemini has a vast range of capabilities and the ability to deliver them consistently. The firm’s core expertise is in bringing together business, technology, and operations skills to provide truly integrated services. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients, which is called Collaborative Business Experience. Collaboration is central to the Capgemini philosophy and a pillar of their service delivery. From strategy development through to implementation, their clients benefit from their tailored approach. They work beside them every step of the way, analyzing their challenges and guiding them through transformation
Capgemini’s Financial Services Global Business Unit
Capgemini’s Financial Services Global Business Unit accounts is well recognized for bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and though leadership which create tangible value.
Careers at Capgemini
Capgemini thrives on hiring individuals with a passion for challenge and achievement, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to make your career with a company that embraces collaboration. Campgemini offers the following:
Choice & Diversity
Capgemini offers a multi-cultural experience. With around 120,000 people in 30 countries around the globe, you can be sure you will have the freedom to develop a challenging and diverse career.
Capgemini actively supports diversity & life balance and is committed to ensuring that all individuals are shown respect; everyone is treated fairly; and that each individual is valued.
Learning & Development
Your professional development is the key to ensuring that Capgemini retains competitive advantage. They continually develop and deliver learning programs and tools, facilitating best-in-class training and continuous education.
Working with the needs of your business unit at Capgemini, you can tailor your own personal learning agenda. You could be one of the 10,000 delegates who annually participate in the Capgemini University’s virtual and physical learning programs.
Capgemini is seeking an experienced data & analytics leader to develop & deliver Japan market strategy. This individual will support defining the go to market platforms, services, offerings and capabilities to drive business value for clients.
This successful candidate will serve as the face of data & insights offerings externally and internally in the Capgemini ecosystem. Externally, this professional will serve as a strategic adviser for C-level clients to gather requirements and understand their needs, while providing expertise as to how data & insights can transform the business and collaboratively define a solution.
This person will also lead on and participate in industry thought leadership for Japan market, to help Capgemini become a recognized leader and innovator. Internally, this professional is responsible for growing the business line in Japan.
As well as understanding and providing thought leadership on technologies and tools for data management, technical, and business functions.
The successful candidate will lead the expansion of data and analytics activities, through commercialization and deployment of innovative business solutions and applications leveraging the latest technologies.
- Build strong partnerships with account teams and partners to expand the I&D (Insights & Data) business in Japan
- Deploy solution capabilities (from global team) for Insights & Data, provide thought-leadership to our clients
- Grow the Insights & Data business by engaging both within Capgemini and the industry
- Lead pre-sales efforts and sales efforts of opportunities for Japan, including exploratory meetings in partnership with the sales team and client to define and propose a solution, and close the deal
- Lead solution planning and design efforts for I&D offerings
- Demonstrable track record in applying practical data and analytics execution experience, along with relevant business technology experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, which include demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience.
- Passion for people and potential to attract talent – Build local team capability, through recruiting and leverage from offshore
- Educate, enable and coach account teams to position Insights & Data with clients
- Develop partner relationships, as well as cultivate other strategic partnerships with technology, software companies and industry think-tanks
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a matrixed organization
- At least 12 years of financial services experiences (banking, insurance, capital markets)
- At least 10 years of local or regional leadership Role with either of experience in information management space like technology services (Hadoop, Informatica, SQL, etc.), data management (for ingestion, quality, governance, etc.), BI (Business Intelligence), Big data, Data science and analytics, business advisory across data, technology and analytics, Portfolio management utilizing analytics, etc.
- Anyone who has experience in System Integration project management experience with information/ data management knowledge or Business Development for I&D (Insight & Data) area.
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across Japan and region
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Bilingual – knowledge of professional Japanese and English language
- Ideally, will have a degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering etc. or respective practical experience.