At Capgemini, we believe that every business and organization can realize the success made possible by the cloud. Every company – regardless of industry, legacy, or technology pedigree – can thrive in the cloud. With our world-class technologists and consultants, along with our industry insights, we deliver better business outcomes with speed and certainty.
As a Data architect, we would expect you to have both knowledge and experience of delivering data-driven, organisational transformation, utilising both on-premise and cloud data architectures and the various principles and methodologies that support this activity.
- Develop/refine Insights & Data architecture for the client covering the complete range from Data Integration/Ingestion till Data Visualization. This should be done across a range of technologies such as in Cloud, Advanced analytics including Big Data platforms, Data Science/analytics modelling platforms such as SAS, R etc.
- Work with the client to build BI/Advanced analytics strategies, assist with database design, develop predictive modelling, data mining, web analytics, and analytics modelling with Python scripts
- Craft the appropriate solutions for client’s business needs after careful evaluation of options, develop proposals to illustrate business value provided by the technical solutions
- Develop and implement business intelligence architecture plans, assess cost and feasibility of system requests and ensure the plan supports both strategic and near-term needs.
- Internal Business Development – BI Stream
- Assess customer current level of BI services and help generate greater value from the BI solution by exploring Advanced analytics use cases
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders (customers), vendors, industry consultants and senior company management to define information needs, develop business cases and priorities, and manage service levels.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with vendors and consultants to resolve operational issues, execute approved initiatives, secure input, and counsel on new initiatives, and liaise with software vendors wherever needed.
- Mentor, coach and lead other architects and consultants in the team in relation to BI/Analytics projects
- Review and coach on Architecture and technical solution components conduct technical reviews to improve productivity and efficiency
- Help instil a culture of continuous improvement in the quality of delivery
- Assist Project Managers by providing inputs on architecture/technical activities, detail the technical activities and help manage the work packages with the consultants
- 12+ years of experience in Analytics implementations including BI/Data Warehousing and Big Data/Advanced analytics projects. Must have delivered projects with Data Visualization best practices with traditional and emerging BI tools.
- Adept at eliciting and articulating Big Data and advanced analytics use cases
- Must have experience building business cases/value realization models to illustrate business benefits
- Prior experience working in a System Integrator (SI) environment
- Strong full cycle presales experience
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills, perform strategic planning and conduct project management.
- Meet with/present to C-Level and prepare with thoroughness for each customer interaction to capably react to unexpected client requirement and leverage your broad experience to help ensure the long-term success of our top-tier customers.
- Experience working with multiple disparate data sources in various BI technology, understanding of data modeling techniques
- Experience with advanced BI topics such as complex calculations, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping, and performance optimization
- Experience leading a small team of onshore/offshore developers and providing mentorship is required
- Excellent client interaction, problem-solving & communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment is required