Capgemini FS is currently looking to hire a Ingenico Developer to join it's Cards practice.
- Design, develop and maintain user interfaces and underlying functionality for embedded point-of-sale applications that handle secure payment processing
- Design, develop and maintain POS solutions
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Implement industry standard protocols and adapt customer protocol specifications to match product capabilities
- Create application design specifications (sequence and state-transition diagrams) and participate in architectural reviews
- Create, maintain, and execute application unit tests as part of Continuous Integration
- Analyze bug reports and manage the defect resolution process (disposition issues, resolve issues, and report issue status)
- Work closely with QA staff to ensure appropriate test cases are created, maintained and executed
- Assist with project and task estimation
- Routinely perform code reviews to ensure high quality designs and implementation
- Assist in ensuring quality and timeliness of product/feature development
- Proactively solve problems and work independently and within a team environment, with limited guidance.
- Experience of the Payments domain and Exposure to working on Ingenico’s Telium 3 platform
- C/C++ of software development experience, preferably in embedded, low-level, or message protocol development
- Experience using advanced C++ concepts and latest C++11 standard
- Must have experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications, preferably in embedded systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Hands-on experience developing unit test cases and requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.