Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proficiency with documentation: read, analysis, execution, preparation
- Hands-on experience with Splunk, Cloud Bolt, Linux and Windows Server at administrative level
- Hands-on experience with Multi-cloud (understanding of Azure and AWS cloud platforms)
- Knowledge of best practices: testing methodologies, scenario planning and execution, QA maintenance and loopback
- Knowledge of VMWare
- Collaborative team member; approachable, pragmatic, with analytical mindset, aware of need to self-develop skills depending on current project technology stack
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools stack and plugins
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Basic scripting / coding skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Understanding of networking concepts
What duties will help you grow?
- Reviewing requirements documentation
- Creating, maintaining, executing test cases
- Defect reporting and management
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Conducting UAT with customer
What your development path can look like?
On this role you will have hand on experience in Cloud infrastructure testing and in future – you can expand your skills towards Test management roles, where you will lead Testing Teams in more complex, global projects.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, "there are a lot of opportunities", you just need to take it.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply…. like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Join us and feel our unique atmosphere for yourself!
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.