Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 10+ years of practical experience in quality assurance area and 3 years of leadership experience (in testing coordination)
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Good command of English both a written and verbal form
- Strong team management skills and experience in working within distributed teams
- Proficient and hands-on experience with Splunk, CloudBolt, Linux at administrative level, Windows Server at administrative level, Multi-cloud (understanding of Azure ,AWS, GCP cloud platforms)
- Knowledge of VMWare; understanding of CI/CD (API, RESTful, pipelines, tools, methodologies of deployment), knowledge of Splunk, CloudBolt, Linux at administrative level
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms
- Software development background
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating and maintaining test strategies, test plans, test cases, test evidences
- Defect management and reporting
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Identifying and managing test resources
- Coordinating and supporting testing processes (internal, integration tests, SIT, UAT, SAT, etc) with multiple distributed teams and complex dependencies to other projects
What your development path can look like?
You will work with engineers and testers at fast-paced cloud environment developed in DevSecOps and agile methodologies. This will allow you to utilize wide variety of cloud-native solutions on a daily basis, allowing you to further develop both technical skillsets and work methodologies.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It’s better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).