Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Data Services is looking for highly motivated individual to join the team of Infrastructure Team Managers supporting transformation and ongoing run for one of our engagements.
Team Manager will ensure levels of service meet or exceed service targets/aspirations and clients expectations. In addition is responsible for management and maintenance of effective working relationships within team split in two locations.
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues
- Assisting the next level Managers in the planning and implementation of changes to the service, including increase and/or decrease in workload
- Early identification and escalation of service/delivery issues
- Ensuring customer satisfaction within his scope of responsibilities
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts
- Seeking to improve and optimize the service
- Day to day management
- Ensuring the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
- Understanding of at least one of tower’s technology on intermediate level
- ITIL processes awareness
- Very good inter- personal skills
- Application or infrastructure support experience
- Experience with creating shift roaster and team capacity plan
- Very good time management
- Flexible and well-motivated team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in busy and constantly changing environment
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Attention to details
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.