The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Senior Technical Network & Security operations lead with 8 to 10 years of core Technical experience in Support and Implementation Project.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Prior Experience in Transition and Run Services across Cloud Network Skills is a must.
Strong Problem solving, Analytical skills.
Good Communication Skills, Client & stakeholder Management skills
Experience in 24 X 7 and Infrastructure support engagement with knowledge on core Infra components
ITIL / Service Management knowledge is a must.
Minimum 8 years practical experience in end to end management and execution of network project infrastructure deployment involving in LAN, WAN and SD WAN Technologies
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols
- Expert design knowledge of IP based networking architecture
- Advanced knowledge and experience of WAN Optimization and SD-WAN
- Expert knowledge in managing a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including BPG4, OSPF
- Understanding of MPLS, Routing protocols and IPSec.
- Experience configuring Cisco or Juniper Routers.
- Knowledge of Riverbed, Silver Peak or Citrix WAN Optimization technologies is desirable.
- Deep expertise, understanding and knowledge of Infrastructure Network and Security – SD WAN, Routing and Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, RADIUS, CISCO ISE, Cloud Networking and Cyber Security.
- Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including but not limited to NHRP, EIGRP, BPG4, OSPF and RIPv2.
- Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco WAN Optimizers.
- Experience of network build standard configuration and industry best practice covering Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and NX-OS platforms
- In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco IOS and Nexus devices to include routing (OSPF & BGP), switching and QoS experience
- Proven experience in working on large scale project.
- CCIE- Lab/ CNNP certifications
- Network Switches, Routers, Load Balancers, SD-WAN (Velocloud, Cisco Meraki),Wireless Access Controllers and Wireless Access Points
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.