Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal and written French language
- Basic IT knowledge
- Availability to work at least 20h/week
- Willingness to learn and gain expertise in IT
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
You will join a team of 15 analysts providing 24/7 monitoring of the customer’s infrastructure with the opportunity to choose working hours that suits you. Among our experts, you will learn how to contribute to the early identification of service issues and provide the resolution whenever possible. We have also planned some additional trainings (e.g. Linux) for you .
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. If you successfully complete your internship (3 – 6 months up to your decision), you will have a chance to stay with us for longer and support one of our teams as an Infrastructure Analyst. There’s also a variety of different roles that you can choose from.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).