Capgemini is looking for IT architects with skills in the infrastructure area
Capgemini is looking for an IT Architect who will provide guidance to our customers in the IT Infrastructure area. You will work with client road maps, pre studies, point of views and architecture high level design. You will bring expertise in your domain and provide guidance and support. Role also includes following
- Drive/Assist in the planning and design of clients overall infrastructure; provide technical leadership and the implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Act as a Technical lead in areas such as cloud provisioning, storage, management and designing of cloud solutions
- Act as an advisor to our clients within the architect area.
- Excellent technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure with deeper knowledge in at least one area: Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Datacenter, Monitoring, Cyber security and/or End-User
- Extensive experience and participation in planning and implementation of technical infrastructure solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Evaluation of possible alternative solutions to technical infrastructure requirements and make well reasoned cases for the way forward.
- Cost awareness, identifying advantages, disadvantages and evaluation of various alternative technical solutions.
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- M Sc. in engineering or related field or equivalent
- Relevant infrastructure certifications such as TOGAF.
We offer an exciting challenge for those who want to create real change in future IT organizations. You will work closely with customers and help them to make tomorrows business successful.
Together we form a winning team with a “One team”-approach and excellent opportunities for career development.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions: