Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal & written French (C1)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Essential awareness of Windows Services like DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS services
- Knowledge of printer servers and 3rd part multi-vendor Print Management solutions i.e. Watchdoc , SafeQ
What duties will help you grow?
- Administration of Windows servers (standards, file and printing servers); management of centralized printing tools (SaveQ, Watchdoc)
- Tasks related to Active Directory: access management shared folders, deactivation, displacement or deletion of user accounts, reset privileged passwords, incidents on access to global resources
- Tasks related to Landesk / Ivanti Endpoint Manager: daily control of the functioning of the infrastructure, script execution, manual installation of agents, planning of tasks within the system, initial diagnosis of Landesk problems
- Handling problems related to backup – WinBackup and other solutions: Cobian, Commvault and Veeam
- Execution of tests in the pre-production environment after the installation of fixes and patches
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.