- You will work in Infrastructure projects and programs with clients in the Central Europe region.
- You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope, develop project plans, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- You are responsible for infrastructure architectures, projects and / or programs.
- You are knowledgeable in modern IT Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, DevOps, IoT, or others) and you are able to bring in this knowledge to projects for their success. You feel comfortable in complex environments.
- You are responsible for the overall project architecture as consultant or plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements as project manager. Good to expert knowledge is required about PM methodologies (e.g. PMI, Prince2) ,or emerging technologies and technical, as well as enterpirsearchitectures (e.g. Togaf) pertaining to the client served, and the ability to influence the clients’ actions.
- As project manager, you hold overall responsibility for cost, schedule and contractual deliverables.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in information technology and consulting, designing, implementing, and/or managing infrastructure environments
- Master or Bachelor degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area
- Able to successfully design infrastructures based on cloud and legacy technology
- Excellent communication- and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to work in cross-divisional / -cultural teams
- Leadership skills (Inspire & Motivate, teamwork and cooperation, empowerment)
- Business mind-set
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel (60 – 80 %)
- Fluency in English and German Language
If this interesting and demanding role appeals to you and if you want to join our Team, we’re looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail: