Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Lead Automation Operations Architecture for enterprise class environment.
On the position you will:
- participate in development of a team and service
- work in DevOps environment
- implement automation for enterprise class infrastructure using Agile methodology
The Automation Architect makes sure that the overall solution fits inside the overall architecture of the solution. He/she will also liaise with architects to discuss the feasibility of the different Automation use cases. The architect ensures that automated operational environment fits short and long term infrastructure requirements.
- Automation Operations Architecture
- Leading automation process for existing supported infrastructure
- Liaising with architects, application and infrastructure owners (automation requestors)
- Expert in Automation using various tools
- Good understanding of broad range of technologies (application, server, and network security) & experience in integrating Automation tools
- Exhibit a high level of end-to-end understanding of server automation system architecture/design for large computing environments
- Experience with systems (HP Operation Orchestration, HP Service Manager, HP Service Center, Remedy, Service Now)
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 with practical knowledge of configuration, capacity, service level, incident and event management processes
- Knowledge of Enterprise Monitoring metrics and best practices
- Experience with Enterprise logging tools and best practices
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability: able to adapt to changing business requirements and to react quickly
- Self-motivated individual, able to work independently yet in coordination with a team
- Strong oral and written English language skills required
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.