Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- basic understanding of one of the following technologies: infrastructure concepts, networking, Microsoft Windows, Linux/Unix
- analytical skills and thinking
- problem solving skills and attention to detail
- good English language skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
- handling incidents, alerts and system alarms
- carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. Become a Network Operations Analyst, if you want to learn how today’s ultra-connected world works. Or maybe you’re interested in virtualization and cloud services and want to develop your career as a Cloud Operations Engineer? You can also choose an Infrastructure Engineer path, either focusing on Windows, Linux, Database or one of many other technologies.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).