Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal and written French language
- IT basics
- Customer-focused attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 24/7 readiness
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
technical background / awareness
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- The selected candidate will join a team of 15 analysts providing 24/7 monitoring of the customer’s infrastructure
- He/she will contribute to the early identification of service issues and provide the resolution whenever possible (based on documented procedures) or reach out to the level 2 team if required
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
• You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System & more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.