Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and maintain CICD tool chain such as Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Sonarqube etc
- Solid experience on CICD, Docker EE and Docker Swarm
- Develop Automated build and jobs in Bamboo
- Define and govern CICD standards, tools, and best practices.
- Coordinate with AD teams to resolve any build failures
- Incident response, troubleshooting and mitigation
- Must have certification or equivalent experience on designing, building, configuring and managing Container platform and CI/CD platform
- Docker Swarm and DTR
- Azure kubernetes service
- Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory,
- Strong knowledge of CICD and DevOps Experience, DTR, UCP, Tarefik, Interlock, TLS cert renew, access control with SSD for Docker
- Good experience with version control systems
- Expertise in docker and container technologies
- Experience with cloud platform (Azure, AWS)
- Strong Linux Administration skills on RHEL, Disk Storage, NFS.
- Methodical in approach and ability to break down a goal into tasks and execute.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
· Business level of Japanese