Job Title: Information Architect
Location: Columbus, OH
- Conceptual logical and physical data models to effectively articulate the data landscape across the enterprise including operational data stores, application databases, analytical data stores and publish subscribe event structures.
- Define and document dependencies between data elements such as referential integrity rules business rules execution sequence rules etc.
- Document data lineage across the full lifecycle ILM of information systems including data ingestion data producing, data extraction and data presentment systems
- Define data lifecycle retention and masking policies to be applied at each stage of the data management system
- Define document and maintain a current set of data classification standards and business taxonomy
- Define and document data quality standards
- Candidate is responsible for leading and collaborating with a team of data modelers data architects and designers across various initiatives across the enterprise to bring consistency in Information Architecture artifacts.
- Candidate is responsible for defining and designing conceptual logical and physical data models for Customer 360 master data
- 10 years experience working with complex Information Architecture landscapes
- Experience in on prem and Cloud data landscapes including RDBMS Document Databases Graph etc is required
- Experience with Agile Methodologies is required
- Experience with preferred platforms is a plus
- Microsoft Azure YellowBrick DW DB2 on Z OS ER Studio Experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.