Role: Informatica MDM Development
Exp: 4 to 6 years
Primary Skill: Informatica MDM
• 5+ years of overall experience in IT with strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, Data Governance and BI concepts.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in architecture, design, configuration, development, monitoring, and deployment of Informatica MDM (9.7.x, 10.1 or greater), Informatica Data Quality, Oracle, JBOSS, Java, Unix.
• Designed/architected and implement end-to-end Informatica MDM solutions using the following development tools: Informatica MDM Hub, Informatica Data Director (IDD), Informatica Data quality (IDQ), Informatica BPM (Active VOS), Informatica SIF (SDK) APIs, Messaging triggers and queues
• Support MDM strategy, Process Design, high level MDM architecture requirement and the implementation plan
• Ability to model data domains such as Party, Account, Contract, Product.
• Installation of Informatica MDM hub.
• Design and Development of Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules, HM and IDD.
• Developing MDM based web services using SIF .
• Experience in integrating business application and infomatica MDM hub using Batch Process and message queues.
• Lead requirements gathering sessions
• Performance tuning of Application, Database and Informatica MDM platform
• Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for Development, QA, and Operations Support
• Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and REST services.
• Developing and tuning match rules
• Creating trust and validation rules
• Creating queries and packages
• Creating hierarchies and other relationships
• Developing the Informatica Data Director
• Developing MDM-based web services using SIF
• Developing workflows and custom components including user exits
• MDM Bulk Upload processing from excel template
• Troubleshooting the Informatica MDM technology stack including database tier (Oracle), application server tier (JBoss)
• Migrate new code from development into QA and production
• Experience with IDQ
• MDM Admin Experience (security composites, IDD, promoting code)
• Prefer experience in banking clients
• Prefer hands on experience in IDQ and Informatica ETL