With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Informatica Cloud Developer
Location: Burbank, CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience working in Informatica ETL platform, Informatica Cloud hands on.
- Experience on IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services) of platform, hands on preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce platform and knowledge of APIs (REST/SOAP/Bulk etc.) and usage with ICS (Informatica Cloud Services).
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience working in a cloud project delivery model, cloud automation solutions.
- Certification on Informatica Cloud Services like Cloud 101 (Informatica Cloud), Cloud 201 (Advanced Capabilities of Informatica Cloud).
- Good to Have:
- Experience in Salesforce Administration/Configuration. Experience on Salesforce lightning configuration/Customization.
- Certification on Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer